OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

What documents do I need to submit when I file a claim against third party liability?

Last updated on: March 17, 2023
You will need to provide: 
1. Completed Claim Form 
2. Copy of policyholder’s HKID card 
3. Colour photos showing the scene of accident, the extent of injury and damaged properties 
4. (For claims involving injuries) Treatment record / medical report of the injured person 
5. (For claims involving property damages) Purchase / replacement receipts  
6. Police report / incident report provided by authorities 
7. Any correspondence / legal statement you received from the third party 
8. Copy of your pet’s identity proof –vaccination record/ veterinary receipt if applicable 
For details, please refer to the list of documents stated on the claim form. 


Third party liability claim form: (Download)
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.