Billing & Payment
isometric help

Billing & Payment

Can I use a family member or friend's credit card to pay for the premium? 

You can use the credit card of the policyholder or the insured to pay the premium. Please ask the cardholder to directly enter the credit card information on the checkout page for payment authorization during insurance enrollment.

What payment methods do you accept?

OneDegree accepts payment with VISA, Master, UnionPay and American Express credit cards. Apart from that, we also accept payment with Visa debit cards and Debit Mastercards.

How do I update my credit or debit card details?

You can update the card used for payment by:    1. Log into our online portal  ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀  2. Select your policy card under the “Your Policies” section  ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀  3. You may edit the card info by clicking the ✏ icon under the “Payment” section

Can I delete my credit card information from my OneDegree account?

No. When your policy expires or is terminated, we will remove all your payment details from our system. You may refer to our FAQ: 'How do I update my credit or debit card details?' for more details. 

I received two transaction notifications. Was my card charged twice?

OneDegree will only charge according to the payment mode selected by the applicants during the insurance application. If you’ve chosen an annual payment mode, the premium will be charged upon the submission of the insurance application or on the policy anniversary date; If you’ve chosen a monthly payment mode, the premium will be charged on a consistent date every month. When you purchase a policy, we will request authorization from your credit card for the initial premium. There is a 30-day grace period for overdue premium for policies that have chosen to pay monthly. If you the premium due date for a policy is on the 1st day of the month, but the payment is settled on the 28th day, the premium will still be charged on the 1st day on the following month. You can check your billing records at any time, please refer to the FAQ: ‘Can I check my payment record?’

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.