Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

How do I update my credit or debit card details?

Last updated on: June 24, 2022

You can update the card used for payment by:   

1. Log into our online portal
OneDegree HK

 ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ 

2. Select your policy card under the “Your Policies” section
OneDegree HK

 ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ 

3. You may edit the card info by clicking the ✏ icon under the “Payment” section
OneDegree HK
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.