OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

Do I need to prepare and submit any documents for pet insurance claim filing?

Last updated on: January 9, 2023
We require a photocopy of your receipt. You can upload them through your online portal.

We need a histopathology report from your vet if you're filing a claim for the Cancer Cash Benefit.

Please keep the originals until the claim is paid as we may require them for verification. We may request your pet's medical records and examination or diagnostic test reports of your pet' s previous visits to all veterinarians.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.