Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

Do I need pre-authorization from OneDegree for vet treatment?

Last updated on: January 12, 2022
No. You can take your pet to any registered vet in Hong Kong and claim eligible expenses. The reimbursement rate is different for clinics that are within and outside of our network. To avoid any delay, we suggest reminding your medical provider to provide an itemized bill that includes: diagnosis (specify illness), symptom date and your pet name/microchip number.

You can find a list of our network clinic here.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.