OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

I have my revisit at public hospitals, but there are neither any attending doctors nor any medical reports provided to me, how should I proceed?

Last updated on: November 21, 2023
You can submit 1) medical report and patient information application form and 2) OneDegree Critical Illness Claim Form to the related hospital department. During the claim application on our online portal, we will also ask you to provide the information of the doctor that you’ve consulted so that we can follow up with the claim.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.