OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

I declared myself a smoker during the InfiniCare policy application, can I change the status after I’ve quit smoking? Will the premium adjust accordingly?

Last updated on: November 24, 2021

Unfortunately, we do not accept the changing of smokers’ status.

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.