Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

I am not sure the breed of pet, is there any reference?

Last updated on: February 1, 2021
If you are a dog owner, you can refer to the breed indicated on the dog license. For cat, you may refer to the vaccination card or vet receipt, it generally stated the breed on it, or you may also consult with your vet for assessment to achieve the most accurate result.
A cross breed refers to a dog with parents of two different distinct breeds, while a mixed breed don't have purebred parents or is an unidentified/unknown breed. For "Domestic Short Hair (DSH)" or "Mongrel", there is also a relevant breed option when purchasing a policy for your pet.
OneDegree HK
Pawfect Care covers all breeds of cats and dogs. In case you don’t find the breed of your pet, you may let us know your pet's breed and your contact email address by email at care@onedegree.hk, we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.