OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

How do I file a fire insurance claim?

Last updated on: July 15, 2024
If your property suffers from damage, please immediately:
1. Take steps to minimize the damage;
2. Report to the Police in the event of deliberate or malicious damage.
3. Please download the claim forms from the below links, and email the form, along with the required documents stated on the form, to us at Our claims team will contact you for additional information & supportive documents if needed. Please download the Claim form here: Download
Please submit your claim with the required documents within 30 days from the date of occurrence or discovery.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.