Big Ear Property Fans Special: Fire Insurance 10% Cash Rebate
Last updated on: July 22, 2021
How to redeem Big Ear Property offer for OneDegree Fire Insurance?
- Step 1: Complete the policy application via the link (https://bit.ly/2UqHK8T), and enter "BIGEAR" in the promo code blank.
- Step 2: OneDegree will inform the bank about the policy switch.
- Step 3: Policyholders will get 10% cash rebate to their credit card account within 3 months of the policy issue date provided that the policy is still effective on such date.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 1 Jul to 30 Sep 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Customers who purchase a fire insurance policy underwritten by OneDegree Hong Kong Limited (“OneDegree”) during the Promotion Period are eligible to enjoy a 10% cash rebate (“Cash Rebate”). Customers must complete the fire insurance policy purchase on OneDegree website www.onedegree.hk and enter “BIGEAR” as the referral code. OneDegree will not be able to apply the Cash Rebate after the purchase if customers have not used the designated link or referral code at time of purchase.
- The Cash Rebate is only available to customers purchasing OneDegree fire insurance for the first time.
- The Cash Rebate will be credited to an eligible customer’s credit card account within 3 months of the policy issue date provided that the policy is still effective on such date.
- If the policyholder cancels the fire insurance policy during the policy term, OneDegree reserves the right to deduct the Cash Rebate from any premium refund.
- The Cash Rebate cannot be transferred, returned, exchanged for cash, or exchanged for other products or services under any circumstances.
- For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions of OneDegree fire insurance, please refer to the policy wording.
- All matters or disputes in relation to this promotion and the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of OneDegree, which shall be final and binding.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.