OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

Will my partner, whom I'm living with, to be covered after I sign up OneDegree Home Insurance? Are there any specific requirements when filing a claim?

Last updated on: November 3, 2022
When you file a claim, you shall provide us with residential address proof(s) to show that you and your partner have been living in the same residential address for at least 12 months before the date of incident, and a recent address proof of the insured address under the name of your partner which is dated within 3 months before the date of incident.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.