OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

My property is more than 40 years old. Is it eligible for coverage?

Last updated on: November 3, 2022
Yes, you can apply for coverage as long as the building age of your property is not above 50 years.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.