Hi, how can we help you?
Is there any exclusion?
Last updated on: June 20, 2023
We don’t cover you for:
- War and related perils
- Fire and explosion if it results from an earthquake, volcanic eruption or other natural disaster (unless otherwise specified in Policy Schedule)
- Spontaneous fermentation or heating of any part of your property or any damage resulting from the application of heat
- Riot, civil commotion, strikers or locked out workers (unless otherwise specified in Policy Schedule)
- Theft during or after a fire
- Damage to any electrical machine or apparatus arising from its own over running, excessive pressure, short circuiting, self heating , arcing or leakage of electricity
- Damage to a property covered by another insurance policy
- Goods held in trust or on commission (unless you are legally liable for them)
- Consequential loss or damage of any kind or description
For more details, refer to our insurance policy wording.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.
Special offers and updates straight to your inbox