Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

Is Building Insurance same as “Fire Insurance”?

Last updated on: January 31, 2021

Yes, Buildings Insurance is also commonly known as Fire Insurance. It covers a property's structure if there is damage caused by events including fire, typhoons/windstorms, and explosions. Many homebuyers looking to take out a mortgage need to buy fire insurance, as it is required by banks before they will approve a home loan.

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.