OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

If my pet accidentally bites a person, will OneDegree's home insurance provide coverage for this situation?

Last updated on: March 18, 2022

Yes, the third party liability coverage under OneDegree's Home Insurance can be extended to cover the legal liability of you or your family members as pet owners. Of course, if you do not have pets, you can also remove this coverage from your policy. For more details, refer to our insurance policy wording.

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.