OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

If I am not the property owner, can I purchase a home insurance policy?

Last updated on: November 3, 2022
Yes. Even if you are not the property owner, OneDegree's Home Insurance can provide coverage over household contents and 3rd party liability to you and your family members as occupiers of the property.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.