OneDegree HKOneDegree HK
Hi, how can we help you?
isometric helpisometric help

Does OneDegree's home insurance cover jewellery and art pieces?

Last updated on: March 18, 2022

Yes, OneDegree's home insurance provides coverage over your valuables, including jewellery, watches, photographic equipment, works of arts, furs, coin collection, etc. For more details, please refer to the insurance policy wording.

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.