Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

Can I purchase coverage for commercial property?

OneDegree Fire Insurance only covers residential properties for now. However, we have plans to introduce different types of insurance protection in the future. Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook for our latest updates. 

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the live chat button at the bottom right corner or click here.