Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

Do I need pre-authorization from OneDegree for vet treatment?

No. You can take your pet to any registered vet in Hong Kong and claim eligible expenses. The reimbursement rate is different for clinics that are within and outside of our network. To avoid any delay, we suggest reminding your medical procvider to provide an itemized bill that includes: diagnosis (specify illness), symptom date and your pet name/microchip numnber.

You can find a list of our network clinic here.

ellipsepawStill can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the live chat button at the bottom right corner or click here.