Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help


How do I make a claim?

You can start filing the claim by: 1. Log into your personal account 2. Click "View Policy" under the policy card 3. Click "Make a Claim" to start making a claim Please note that you will need to upload a clear photo of your clinic receipt in order to successfully file a claim.

How will you reimburse me for claims?

We will make a deposit directly into the bank account you provided for any successful claims.

How long does it take to get reimbursed for claims?

After we receive your vet's report verifying your claim, reimbursements will usually be paid out within 2 business days, provided there are no disputes and we have all the information we need from you and your vet.

Do I need pre-authorization from OneDegree for vet treatment?

No. You can take your pet to any registered vet in Hong Kong and claim eligible expenses. Please note though the reimbursement rate is different for clinics in our network and those outside of our network. To ensure we can process your claim without delay, do remind your clinic to provide an itemized bill and include the vet's diagnosis and your pet‘s name/microchip no. on the receipt.

Do I need to prepare and submit any documents for claim filing?

The only document we ask for is the receipt from your pet's vet visit at any registered vet in Hong Kong. While filing a claim, we'll ask you to take a photo of the receipt, your HKID and bank card and upload it. Please keep the original itemised receipt until the claim is paid as we may ask to see it for verification. We may request your pet’s medical records and examination or diagnostic test reports of your pet’s previous visits to all veterinarians. If you're filing a claim for the Cancer Cash Benefit, please ask your vet to provide a biopsy report.

ellipsepawStill can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the live chat button at the bottom right corner or click here.