Hi, how can we help you?
isometric help

How do I update my contact details?

Last updated on: January 14, 2021
You can change your contact details by:
1. Log in your account

2. Go to Setting - Account

3. You can see a section named "Contact information". Enter new contact information and click "Save"

Still can't find what you're looking for?
You may contact us via the at the bottom right corner or click here.